Every Tuesday at Noon – Men’s Prayer Meeting at the City of Refuge.
Every First Wednesday of the Month at Noon – Luncheon for Christian Servants at the City of Refuge.
June 2–4: Gifts of God Conference – sponsored by Grace Falls, held Friday and Saturday at River of Life, 7:00 pm, Sunday at the Westbank Convention Center, 10:00 am; speaker will be Pastor Darryl Carnley.
June 3: Workday at Old Faithful Christian Ranch – 9:00 am to 5: pm, lunch provided; for more information contact Tim Lindsay, firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-527-1626; http://www.ofcr.org/camp/index.php/ofcr-workdays.
June 2-6: Designed to Be Pillars Youth Camp ages 11-18, Quaker Hill Campground, McCall Idaho; $80 for past campers, $40 for those who have never been to camp before; contact James Trent for more information, 208-880-1676.
June 3-10: River of Life’s Annual Pine Ridge Mission Trip to Oglala, South Dakota – call the church office, 522-3000, if you’re interesting in joining or want more information; http://riveroflifeif.org/ministries/missions/pine-ridge/
June 4: Pentecost Sunday
June 8: An Evangelical-Mormon Conversation – Dr. Brad Wilcox, professor of education at BYU and Dr. Steven Crane, senior pastor of Eagle Christian Church, Eagle, Idaho and teacher at Boise Bible College; Idaho Falls Civic Auditorium, 7:00-9:00 pm, for more information and to register (no cost, but registration requested as all seats are expected to be filled) see www.brad-steve.eventbrite.com.
June 10: Community Appreciation Day – Hosted by New Destiny COGIC, will be held at Civitan Plaza, Shoup Ave. and B Street; 11:00 am to 2:00 pm; food, refreshments, music; free; aimed at reaching and influencing the downtown community for Jesus.
June 24: Historic Tour of Idaho Falls Churches
June 25: Church in the Park, River of Life, Eagle Rock Vineyard, New Destiny, etc.
Summer Camps at Old Faithful Christian Ranch:
- July 10-14, Senior High camp (completed 10th-12th grades)
- July 17-21, Junior High camp (completed 8th-9th grades)
- July 24-28, Middle School camp (completed 6th-7th grades)
- July 31-Aug 4, Junior camp (completed 4th -5th grades)
Supernatural Equipping, Evangelizing, Discipling School (SEEDS) – Being brought to Living Waters Ranch in Challis by Bill and Meg Greenman; for more information call 208-879-2888 or email email@example.com.
- May 26-28, Sowing Seeds Conference, speakers include Dr. James Goll, Dr. Bill Greenman & Christie Moore
- June 11-18, SEEDS 7-day school
- Aug 8-15, SEEDS 7-day school
- Aug 26-Sept 6, SEEDS 10-day school.
Vacation Bible Schools
- Starting June 12, Faith Lab Science VBS, Church of Christ, 6:15-8:15 pm, to register see link on church web page, http://www.idahofallschurchofchrist.org/
- June 26-29, St. John Lutheran Church, 1:00-4:00 pm
- June 26-29, Hope Lutheran Church
- June 26-30, Watersprings, ages 4 through 4th grade
- July 9-14, Calvary Baptist Church, 6:00-9:00 pm, 4 years old through 5th grade
- July 18-21, Watersprings VBS Extreme, 5th and 6th grade
- July 31- August 4, Trinity United Methodist Church
Summer Mission Trips
- June 3-10th, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation (River of Life)
- June 4-10th, San Francisco (St. Paul’s United Methodist Church youth)
- June 11-17th, Denver (Crosspoint Community Church youth)
- June 23-26th, Las Vegas (Watersprings present and former Discipleship School students)
- July 15-22nd, Cheyenne River Reservation in South Dakota (First Lutheran Church youth)
August 6: Watersprings Church in the Park
August 18: Idaho Falls Eclipse Prayer Service – hosted by Community Church of God in Christ, 1275 Bingham Ave., 6:45 pm; prayer topics will include repentance and restoration, discipleship, spiritual fruit, evangelism, and unity in the church; contact Don Patterson for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 21: Total Solar Eclipse – From Idaho Falls, partial phase will start at 10:15 am; totality will start at 11:33:04 am and last for 1 minute, 41 seconds.
Every Monday: Mother’s Day Out – Education Building of River of Life Church, 9:00 am to noon; a service provided for moms, dads, and grandparents who need a place to drop off their children/grandchildren for two to three hours; for children ages 1 through 5; first time free, suggested donation $2.50 per child per day subsequently; snacks provided; contact Becky Farmer for more information, 541-519-3948.