Every Tuesday at Noon – Men’s Prayer Meeting at the City of Refuge.
Every First Wednesday of the Month at Noon – Luncheon for Christian Servants at the City of Refuge.
2017 Lenten Series, “Jesus Carries Our Burdens on the Cross” – Lunch served from 11:30 am to noon and 12:30 to 1:00 pm; Worship service at noon:
- Friday, March 24 – St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, Rev. Ruth Marsh leading
- Friday, March 31 – First Presbyterian Church, Rev. Ric Shewell leading
- Friday, April 7 – Trinity United Methodist Church, Rev. Dawn Turner leading.
March 23-25: Equip Training – An in depth study of the book of Ephesians, presented by Dr. John (Frank) Jones, Adjunct Professor of Religion at Baptist College of Health Science, Memphis, TN and Adjunct Professor of Theology at Liberty School of Divinity, Lynchburg, VA; hosted by Calvary Baptist Church, 785 1st St; no charge; to register call the church office, 522-3601.
- Thursday March 23rd, 6:00-9:00 pm
- Friday March 24th, 6:00-9:00 pm
- Saturday March 25th, 9:00 am – noon
April 7-8: Empowered to Connect Conference- Live Simulcast equipping families, churches and professionals to better serve and bring hope and healing to children impacted by trauma, abuse, neglect, adoption and foster care; Shiloh Foursquare Church, 502 2nd Street; 10:00 am to 6:00 pm both days, with breaks for lunch; for more information contact Austin Winter, (208) 528-5900, ext. 75941, firstname.lastname@example.org
April 9-16: Tentative Schedule for Passion Week at Cornerstone Pentecostal Church, April 9 – Palm Sunday & Lamb Selection, April 10 – Day of Preparation, April 11 – Day of Inspection, April 12 – Day of Remembrance & Seder Plate Event, April 13 – Day of Defection, April 14 – Day of Sacrifice & Good Friday, April 15 – Day of Collection, and April 16 – Resurrection Day
April 14: Good Friday Services
- Christ Community Church, 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- First Lutheran Church, noon
- New Day Church, 7:00 pm
- River of Life, 7:00 pm
- St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 7:00 pm
April 14: Stations of the Cross Open House – noon to 3:00 pm, Buck Miller Hann Funeral Home, 825 E 17th Street.
April 16: Easter Services
- Christ Community Church – 8:00, 9:30 & 11:00 am
- First Lutheran Church – 9:00 & 11:00 am; also Sunrise Service offsite
- River of Life – 10:00 am, service followed by Son-Rise Lunch
- St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 7:00, 8:30, 10:00, 11:30 am
May 18: Amy Grant Concert – Idaho State University Stephens Performing Arts Center; for more information call 208-282-3595.
May 21: Navajo Taco Fundraiser – River of Life, noon to 1:30 pm; funds raises support River of Life’s annual Pine Ridge Mission Trip and other mission activities and outreaches.
Summer Camps at Old Faithful Christian Ranch:
- July 10-14, Senior High camp (completed 10th-12th grades)
- July 17-21, Junior High camp (completed 8th-9th grades)
- July 24-28, Middle School camp (completed 6th-7th grades)
- July 31-Aug 4, Junior camp (completed 4th -5th grades)
Every Monday: Mother’s Day Out – Education Building of River of Life Church, 9:00 am to noon; a service provided for moms, dads, and grandparents who need a place to drop off their children/grandchildren for two to three hours; for children ages 1 through 5; first time free, suggested donation $2.50 per child per day subsequently; snacks provided; contact Becky Farmer for more information, 541-519-3948.
The Strong Blue Line Newsletter – Pastor Tim Rupp, River of Life Church