Every Tuesday at Noon – Men’s Prayer Meeting at the City of Refuge.
June 21: Eddie B Concert – Watersprings Church, 7:00 pm.
June 22-23: Shantytown Fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity – Civitan Park downtown on the river; entry fee is $50.
June 24: Church in the Park – 10:30 am, Freeman Park Band Shell; River of Life Church, Cornerstone Pentecostal Church, New Destiny Ministries & Eagle Rock Vineyard (and anyone else is welcome); lunch following worship service, fried chicken provided, bring a side dish and a dessert to share; https://riveroflifeif.org/event/church-in-the-park/.
June 24: Calvary Baptist’s Church in the Park – Kate Curley Park (10th & Emerson); 5:00 pm, picnic; 6:00 pm worship.
July 8: Eddie B in Concert – River of Life Church, 525 South Boulevard, 6:30 pm, hosted by Eagle Rock Vineyard [concerts on the same day at 10:30 am at Christ’s Love Vineyard, Pocatello and 3:00 pm at Blazing Grace Church, Pocatello].
July 14-21: First Evangelical Lutheran Youth Mission Trip to southern California.
July 28: Sharing Hope in Crisis – One-day seminar sponsored by the Billy Graham Association and hosted by Watersprings Church; $45 registration, https://billygraham.org/video/sharing-hope-in-crisis-live/.
2018 Old Faithful Christian Ranch Summer Camps
- Sr. High – July 9th-13th (campers entering 10th grade to graduated seniors)
- Jr. High – July 16th-20th (campers entering 8th or 9th grade)
- Middle School – July 23th-27th (campers entering 6th or 7th grade)
- Junior –July 30th-Aug 3rd (campers entering 4th or 5th grade)
OFCR in is need of help with summer camps – Anyone interested can call Brenda at 208-390-9845 or seewww.ofcr.org/camp/index.php/summer-staff/application.
Vacation Bible School
- St. John Lutheran Church – Rooted, June 25-29, 9:00 am to noon, for age kindergarten to 6th grade;https://www.stjohnministries.net/vbs-info-and-consent-forms.
- Watersprings Church – Rise Up!, June 24-29: evening sessions 5:30 to 8:30 pm, June 24 to June 29, morning sessions 9:00 am to noon, June 25-29, ages 4 through entering 4th grade; VBS Extreme July 17-20.
- Hope Lutheran Church – Game On!, July 9-13, 8:30 am to noon – Kids will begin each day at the Pep Rally. From the Pep Rally, kids will gather at the Field House where they will be equipped to dig deep into God’s Word. Kids will learn that God has given them everything they need through His divine power. Each day kids will make crafts, play fun games, enjoy tasty snacks, sing cool songs, and learn about missions, register at https://kideventpro.lifeway.com/myChurch/?id=47123.
- Calvary Baptist Church – Shipwrecked, Rescued by Jesus – July 15-20, 6:00-8:30 pm; 4 years old to 5th grade; includes Castaway Sing & Play, Bible Discovery, Imagination Station, Ship Rec Games, Tropical Treats, and KidVid Cinema; register your kids online at http://www.calvaryidahofalls.org/VBS; for more info email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (208) 522-3601.
- St. Paul’s United Methodist: Arts and Science Camp – Dream, Create and Live! – July 23-27, 9:00 am to noon; During Arts and Science Camp 2018 kids will master harmonic skills of a ukulele/recorder, create great works of art, discover God’s wondrous works in Bible stories, explore the power of rocket engines, and enjoy the fun, tasty treats at the Charging Station! For more information, please contact Melinda Ginosar at 360-6641 or email at email@example.com.
- Trinity United Methodist – July 30 to August 2
- First Evangelical Lutheran Church – Shipwrecked, Rescued by Jesus – August 6-10, 1:00 to 4:00 pm, ages 3 through 6thgrade, for more information contact Mariah, 521-9411 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 16-19: Watersprings Warriors Volleyball Camp for 6th to 12th-grade athletes, $175 cost. Call Robyn for more information, 521-9569.
- August 2-4: New Life Church Men’s Outing at 7N Ranch – Featured speaker and author is John Langer. Activities include paintball, archery, drone racing, ATV/motorcycles, mountain bike course, zip lines, swimming, shooting, fishing, golf, and mini-golf tournaments, longest drive, floating, and horseshoes, etc.; food, fellowship; to register or for more info call (208) 932-6947.
- November 14: African Children’s Choir – First Lutheran Church, 7:00 pm; https://www.facebook.com/events/215008195923571/.
- Watersprings IT Position – Watersprings is looking for a part-time IT person. Applications are available at the church office.
- Watersprings Thrift Store Job Openings – full and part-time positions; stop by the store at 685 First St. to apply or call 523-3958 for more information.
- Christian Women’s Monthly Fellowship: New Destiny Ministries (320 B Street) is hosting a women’s fellowship every third Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm.
- Prayer for the nation: Patricia McMurphy would like to invite ladies to join her and other women in praying for our nation through this summer; the tentative day and time is Wednesdays at 9 am. If you want more information or are interested in joining in this time of prayer, please call her at (575) 621 -7794 or email email@example.com.
- Every Tuesday at noon: Men’s prayer meeting at the City of Refuge.
- Worship Proposal: Tony Szmak has proposed monthly worship at Freeman Park on the 3rd Friday of each month. If you are interested, would like to know more about his ideas or would like to help, contact him at 208-881-6882 or Tonyszmak@gmail.com.
Jesus in Idaho Falls book: https://barnescm2.wixsite.com/jiif