Every Tuesday at Noon – Men’s Prayer Meeting at the City of Refuge.
Every First Wednesday of the Month at Noon – Luncheon for Christian Servants at the City of Refuge.
August 6: Watersprings Church in the Park
August 18–19: New Life Church Rummage Sale
August 21: Total Solar Eclipse -From Idaho Falls, partial phase will start at 10:15 am; totality will start at 11:33:04 am and last for 1 minute, 41 seconds.
Supernatural Equipping, Evangelizing, Discipling School (SEEDS) â€“ Being brought to Living Waters Ranch, Challis by Bill and Meg Greenman; for more information call 208-879-2888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aug 8-15, SEEDS 7-day school
- Aug 26-Sept 6, SEEDS 10-day school.
Summer Camps at Old Faithful Christian Ranch:
- July 17-21, Junior High camp (completed 8th-9th grades)
- July 24-28, Middle School camp (completed 6th-7th grades)
- July 31-Aug 4, Junior camp (completed 4th -5th grades).
Vacation Bible Schools
- July 24-28, Arts and Science Camp, St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 9:00 am to noon; $10 for first child in a family and $5 for each additional child; for more information contact email@example.com; to register see form on St. Paul’s Facebook page
- July 26-30, Hope Lutheran Church, 8:30 am to noon, to register see link on web pagehttp://www.allabouthope.org/services/vbs/
- July 28-30, Joint Idaho Falls VBS, Sunnyside Park (near EIRMC), 4:00-8:00 pm Friday, 9:00 am to 2:30 pm Saturday and 9:00 am to 1:30 pm Sunday; for all kids potty trained to 4th grade; co-sponsored by Grace Falls, First Presbyterian Church and New Day Lutheran Church; to register see http://www.mygracefalls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/2017-VBS-CHILD-Registration-Form.pdf; contact Travis Ricks for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 31- August 4, First Evangelical Lutheran Church, 5:30-8:30 pm. Theme: Maker Fun Factory, Created by GOD, Built for a purpose.
- July 31- August 4, Trinity United Methodist Church.
- August 5-6, Emmaus Road Neighborhood VBS, kindergarten through 6th grade, 3:00 to 5:00 pm
- August 7-11, Christ Community Church Real VBS, 6:00 pm
Strong Blue Line June Newsletter link: http://mailchi.mp/9726e09ea0b6/the-blue-line-newsletter?e=21979456c4