- Eastern Idaho Public Health: https://eiph.idaho.gov/ (includes COVID-19 hotline numbers, links to news releases, COVID-19 information and resources; also includes a link to current guidance for mass gatherings and public events held in Eastern Idaho)
- City of Idaho Falls, public health changes bulletin due to COVID-19, posted March 13: https://www.idahofallsidaho.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=1401
- Coronavirus in Idaho: https://coronavirus.idaho.gov/
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- Ten reasons why you should not panic: https://theconversation.com/coronavirus-ten-reasons-why-you-ought-not-to-panic-132941.
Possible Events past Memorial Day
June 3-6: Old Faithful Christian Ranch Project Week – renovating the bathhouse, replacing flooring in the kitchen, concrete work, painting, deep cleaning and more; call Tim Lindsay at 208-541-5223 if you can come so that they can plan meals and housing; https://www.facebook.com/events/503084130580596/.
June 6: Old Faithful Christian Ranch Spring Workday – help get the camp ready for summer, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm; https://www.facebook.com/events/205206543894954/.
July 20: Vision 2020 – Sandy Downs, 5:00 pm; https://www.facebook.com/events/587388868713390/.
July 31: King & Country Concert – Portneuf Health Trust Amphitheatre, doors open at 6:00 pm, show at 7:00 pm, for tickets see https://www.etix.com/ticket/v/16191/portneuf-health-trust-amphitheatre.