The committee members (Pastors: Todd Wood, Lon Huff, Mike Ghiglia, and Steve Molsee) of the East Idaho Pastors Coalition invite you to our first pilot pastors retreat on September 22-24, 2019, at Old Faithful Christian Ranch.
Here is the current itinerary schedule for our “CONNECT Pastors Retreat”:
Sunday, September 22
- 5:30 pm – Dinner
- 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm – First ministry session block, “God’s Presence and Power”
- Pastor Steve Molsee opens and leads in worship singing.
- Steve testifies to God’s presence and power amid great personal and family trials.
Monday, September 23
- 8:00 am – Breakfast
- 9:30 am – noonish – Second ministry session block, “Segue to Suffering”
- Pastor Mike Ghiglia opens and leads in worship singing.
- Three pastors (Pastor Mike Ghiglia, Pastor Dave Bass, etc.) speak for ten minutes each, followed by a coffee break and an hour-long group discussion, concluding with prayer for one another.
- 12:00 noon – Lunch
- Afternoon free time, rest and relaxation
- 5:30 pm – Dinner
- 6:30 pm – 8:45 pm – Third ministry session block, “Encouragement for Small Church Pastors”
- Pastor Mike Glaser opens and leads in worship singing.
- Pastor Lon Huff teaches for 15 minutes followed by breakout discussion.
- Pastor Ken Feliciano teaches for 15 minutes followed by breakout discussion. The small groups end in prayer for one another.
Tuesday, September 24
- Wake up – coffee and muffins
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am – Fourth ministry session block, “Blessed Unity in East Idaho”
- Opening in worship singing.
- Pastor Todd Wood shares on the blessed unity that we have in Christ and His glorious gospel in our region. Todd will also give some remarks on the newly formed East Idaho Pastors Coalition.
- 9:00 am – Breakfast
- God’s grace, peace, and encouragement to you all in your service to our great King.
The cost is $80 per person. Please do not bring any pets. But you will need a sleeping bag, pillow, towel, personal hygiene supplies, bug spray, your Bible, pen, notebook, and a heart ready to be encouraged by friends and strengthened in the Lord.