Sometime, I need to list all the books donated to our church family, published by Master Books (Answers in Genesis). Perhaps, I will compile the list and place it in this thread.
The title of this post is taken from chapter 15 in the book, The New Answers Book (2006), general editor, Ken Ham.
Douglas W. Phillips, president of Vision Forum; John D. Morris, president of Institute for Creation Research; Ray Comfort, Living Waters Publications, and Dennis Rainey, president of FamilyLife provide endorsements on the page before the table of contents.
In chapter 15, Bodie Hodge tackles seven myths:
- Claim: Biblical Creationists Believe the Earth is Flat.
- Claim: Biblical Creationists Don’t Believe There Are “Beneficial” Mutations.
- Claim: You Can’t Be a Christian If You Don’t Believe in a Young Earth.
- Claim: Biblical Creationists Take the Whole Bible Literally.
- Claim: Biblical Creationists Don’t Have Any Evidence for Their Position.
- Claim: Biblical Creationists Believe the Earth Is the Same Now as It Was at the Beginning of Creation.
- Claim: Biblical Creationists Are Anti-Science and Anti-Logic.
Have you heard these claims before?