Which statements do you consider true? Which statements do you consider false?
1. God as three is to be emphasized more than as one.
2. God as one is to be emphasized more than as three.
3. God is three in one.
4. God is one in three.
5. The Holy Spirit is Jehovah.
6. The Son is Jehovah.
7. The Father is Jehovah.
8. The Son is the Father.
9. The Son is not the Father.
10. To see Jesus is to see the Father.
11. Only the Father is the one true God.
12. The Father, the Son, and the Spirit are three separate Beings.
13. The Father sends the Spirit.
14. The Son sends the Spirit.
15. The Spirit glorifies the Son.
16. The Son glorifies the Spirit.
17. The Father, the Son, and the Spirit are just one Person.
18. The Son dwells in the Father.
19. The Father dwells in the Son.
20. The Father sent the Son.
21. The Son is not Most High.
22. God is just like a created egg: yolk, white, and shell.
23. God is just like the created H2O molecules: water, ice, and steam
24. God is just like you, the creature: body, soul, and spirit
25. The Spirit proceeds from the Father.
26. The Spirit proceeds from Jesus.
27. Jesus is glorified by the Father and the Spirit.
28. The Son glorifies the Father.
29. The Father glorifies the Spirit.
30. The Father, the Son, and the Spirit are not equal.
31. God has three natures.
32. God has three wills.
33. God has three heads.
34. God is three Persons.
35. There is only one, true God.