Hebrews Questions for Chapter 6
(This is what we are delving into here tonight in Ammon, Idaho.)
- What is the elementary teaching about the Christ?
- Who “have” what (vv. 4-6)? List the five haves about them.
- What is it impossible for them to do?
- What is the concluding point in verses 7-8 to illustrate this?
- Provide a summary statement of verses 1-8.
- What is the “but” in verse 9 contrasting?
- What is God’s promise?
- What two things are unchangeable?
- What is the anchor of the soul?
- What is the “instruction about washings”?
- What is the “laying on of hands”?
- Can a man lose his salvation?
- Do you think that the ones who have fallen away in verse 6 and the “beloved” in verse 9 are separate groups?
- Do we become high priests forever like Jesus in the order of Melchizedek?
- What hope is there for those who apostasize?
- Will God forget your work of love?
- Will you be diligent to the very end?
- Who can you imitate?
- In what area of your life, have you been tempted to quit running in the race?