I attended this dinner last night at Calvary Chapel in Idaho Falls. Every year the church hosts this fundraiser for the Calvary Chapel Christian School.
- I saw team members of the Boise State Girls Basketball Team in the front entryway. Almost all of them were as tall as me (or taller).
- Jennell Faulkner did a nice job leading the children’s singing. I always love listening to my girl, Mariah, sing. And my daughter had the basketball players autograph her costume bandana.
- Sandy Bird did a nice job decorating.
- Coach Scotty’s Christianity is contagious.
- The food was good: salad, chicken, baked potatoes, and dessert. The students did a nice job serving.
- I left after the meal. So I missed the auction. I heard that Jennell did a fine job tricking everybody in a game of “Simon says”.
- My daughter shared with me that the autographed BSU football went for around $1000.
- And I was told the Italian vacation went for approximately $6500. Nice.
- I hope it was all a big success for the school.