I was having a dream last night about being in a conference on the Trinity (funny thing is that both of my daughters are in a teen rally presently hearing about the Trinity). Then I woke up at 2:38 am. So I decided to do a little digging on the internet.
Here is what I found:
- Nick Norelli’s page: Trinitarian Resources
- Fred Sanders: Theology of the Trinity
- Peter Leithart: Triune Advent
- John Piper: Love Seeking Understanding, A Meditation on the Trinity
- Beholding the Wonder of Trinitarian Relations
- Trinity images: this one in particular stood out to me – How to tie the Trinity Knot
- Matt Slick: The Trinity
- Mike Reeves: The God Who is Trinity (1 minute, 4 second video)
- St. Patrick’s Bad Analogies (3 minutes, 50 seconds video)
- Michael Brown: A Jewish Christian explains the Holy Trinity (8 minutes, 27 seconds video)
- Inspired Philosophy: What is the Trinity? (3 minutes, 22 seconds video)
- Michael Heiser: Two Powers of the Godhead (1 hour, 21 minutes video)
- Ravi Zacharias: Trinity (8 minutes, 43 seconds video)
- Don Carson, John Piper, Tim Keller: Only the Triune God is Love (17 minutes, 35 seconds video)
- Jovan Mackenzy: Triune GOD (5 minute, 22 second rap)
- Shai Linne: Triune Praise (3 minute, 55 second rap)
- The 2nd Annual Los Angelos Theology Conference 2014: Advancing Trinitarian Theology: Fred Sanders writes about it here and speaks about it here.
- Olly Knight: Fountain of Goodness (2 minute, 46 second song)
So this morning, I decided to make the Valley of Vision prayer to the Trinity . . . my prayer of joy and worship for today.
My desire is that Berean Baptist Church host a conference on the Trinity in March 2014. Consider your own curiosity. Come and take a step with me into the mystery and majesty of God.