Hebrews 7 is a very theological, rich chapter . . . a lot of food for thought. Read it, friends.
1. Prophet, Priest, Seer – How come it isn’t Prophet, Priest, King?
2. Are you without father, without mother, without genealogy? Then who is?
3. If you are at the elevated status of a preexistent Son of God, how come the devil doesn’t come to you and ask, “If you are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread.”
4. To whom ultimately do you pay your tithe? Why?
5. Do the sons of Levi come to your house and collect a tenth from you? Is this Christ’s law?
6. What need is there for a contemporary Aaronic priesthood in S.E. Idaho? If the Melchizedek priesthood shares the better hope, why continue the Aaronic priesthood?
7. The Melchizedek Priest perfects people. Right?
8. No priest abides forever except one. Right?
9. No priest saves forever except one. Right?
10. Do you think the “Melchizedek priests” in Idaho Falls fulfill Psalm 110:4?