Questions for Hebrews 8
- What is the main point?
- Where is our high priest seated?
- What if Jesus were on the earth? (v. 4)
- What was the warning by God to Moses?
- The author of Hebrews took its readers 600 years back to the words of what prophet?
- The New Covenant is made with whom?
- Where will the laws be put?
- Why is there no need for teaching in the New Covenant?
- What will happen to the sins?
- What happens to the old covenant? Is it a bad covenant?
- What is the true tabernacle?
- How is the priesthood of Jesus far superior to that of Aaron?
- Who fulfills the new covenant?
- Has the church replaced Israel as the participant in the new covenant? Is the new covenant only with the nation of Israel? Are there two new covenants – one for Israel and one for the New Testament (Covenant) Church? Or is it that the Church participates only soteriologically and Israel participates eschatologically?
- Have we seen the full fulfillment of the New Covenant?
- If Jesus is seated, how does that relate to your sin problem?
- If Jesus is our high priest in heaven, should you feel disadvantage by not having an earthly priest?
- Are you under the old covenant or new covenant?
- What does the new covenant guarantee for you?
- As Hebrews 8 declares the true tabernacle, why do people in S.E. Idaho spend so much time focusing on earthly tabernacles today?