Questions for Hebrews 10
- What can the Law never do?
- What is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats?
- What was prepared for Jesus? (v. 5)
- We are sanctified through what? (v. 10)
- What can animal sacrifices never do?
- What happened to the veil of Herod’s temple? What is the veil to the heavenly temple?
- Since Jesus is our great priest, we are encouraged to do what three actions (“Let us”)?
- How have the readers of Hebrews suffered? (vv. 33-34)?
- What are all the O.T. passages quoted in this chapter?
- If verse 38 is a severe warning, what is verse 39?
- Would it be acceptable to equate the Holy Spirit with Yahweh?
- A man, who has been sanctified by the blood of the covenant, can be in danger of doing what (v. 29)? How do you interpret this verse?
- If God remembers your sins no more, is there any more need for you to confess any sins?
- “The day drawing near” (v. 25) – what is that day?
- What is the difference between doubt and apostasy?
- Are there some sin memories in your life that plague you continually?
- What are some of those repetitious rituals that you might be tempted to rely upon for achieving forgiveness before God?
- What are the hindrances and temptations that seek to keep you from being fully submitted to the Father and doing His will?
- How are you doing with the “Let us” exhortations in this chapter?
- How has someone else stimulated you toward love and good deeds? How have you encouraged someone to persevere in the faith?