I caught “All Creatures of our God and King” on the radio this morning – 94.3 FM
At Berean Baptist Church this morning . . .
Morning Church Bible Reading: Joshua 2:15-24
- Near the Cross: “Jesus, keep me near the cross–there a precious fountain, free to all, a healing stream flows from Calv’ry’s mountain. In the cross, in the cross be my glory ever, till my raptured soul shall find rest, beyond the river.”
- Be Still, My Soul: “Be still, my soul! the Lord is on thy side; bear patiently the cross of grief or pain; leave to thy God to order and provide; in ev’ry change He faithful will remain. Be still, my soul! thy best, thy heav’nly Fried thru thorny ways leads to a joyful end.” (Good hymn for 9/11)
- Standing on the Promises: “Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing, standing on the promises of God . . . By the living Word of God I shall prevail, standing on the promises of God.”
- I Love You Lord – “I love You, Lord, and I lift my voice to worship You. O my soul, rejoice! Take joy, my King, in what You hear: may it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear.”
Morning message: Church Family Talk
Exhortations to the church family
- Thank God and others – “And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful” – Colossians 3:15
- Vocalize your joy in God – “Shout joyfully to the LORD, all the earth; break forth in song, rejoice, and sing praises” – Psalm 98:4
- Witness by your life and words – “For you will be His witness to all men of what you have seen and heard. And now why are you waiting? Arise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord” – Acts 22:15-16
Encouragement to the church family
- You are a people who possess the Love of God.
- You are a people of the Word.
- You are a people who are Family.