True or False? Take the quiz.
- Mary was in labor when she got into town, so Joseph had to take whatever lodging he could get.
- The Bible uses the Greek word kataluma–translated “inn.” Kataluma means “small hotel.”
- The Bible says that Mary and Joseph spent the night in a stable.
- The innkeeper told Mary and Joseph there was no room for them in the inn.
- The inkeeper’s wife brought water and towels to Mary and assisted in Jesus’s birth.
- The Bible says there were three wisemen.
- The wisemen were present the night of Christ’s birth.
Uncovering the Real Nativity, (2010, Answers in Genesis)
Come pick up your free booklet at the Berean office.