The committee members (Pastors: Todd Wood, Lon Huff, Mike Ghiglia, and Steve Molsee) of the East Idaho Pastors Coalition invite you to our first pilot pastors retreat on September 22-24, 2019, at Old Faithful Christian Ranch.
Here is the current itinerary schedule for our “CONNECT Pastors Retreat”:
Sunday, September 22
- 5:30 pm – Dinner
- 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm – First ministry session block, “God’s Presence and Power”
- Pastor Steve Molsee opens and leads in worship singing.
- Steve testifies to God’s presence and power amid great personal and family trials.
Monday, September 23
- 8:00 am – Breakfast
- 9:30 am – noonish – Second ministry session block, “Segue to Suffering”
- Pastor Mike Ghiglia opens and leads in worship singing.
- Two pastors (Pastor Mike Ghiglia, Pastor Dave Bass) speak for ten minutes each, followed by a coffee break and an hour-long group discussion, concluding with prayer for one another.
- 12:00 noon – Lunch
- Afternoon free time, rest and relaxation
- 5:30 pm – Dinner
- 6:30 pm – 8:45 pm – Third ministry session block, “Encouragement for Small Church Pastors”
- Pastor Mike Glaser opens and leads in worship singing.
- Pastor Lon Huff teaches for 30 minutes followed by breakout discussion.
- Hour-long breakout discussion. The small groups end in prayer for one another.
Tuesday, September 24
- Wake up – coffee and muffins
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am – Fourth ministry session block, “Christ’s Church in Eastern Idaho”
- Pastor Mike Glaser Opens and leads in worship singing.
- Pastor Todd Wood
- 9:00 am – Breakfast
- God’s grace, peace, and encouragement to you all in your service to our great King.
The cost is $80 per person. Please do not bring any pets. But you will need a sleeping bag, pillow, towel, personal hygiene supplies, bug spray, your Bible, pen, notebook, and a heart ready to be encouraged by friends and strengthened in the Lord.