Questions (I have quickly browsed the bloggernacle for updates):
- What is this about a C.S. Lewis quote?
- Has a GA ever agreed with and quoted an Eastern Orthodox leader on the theme of deification? Someone who can actually engage with him in the quoting?
- Did Prophet Monson give forth any inspired foretelling?
- Did he exegete any scripture?
- Among their talks, did the LDS leaders engage with by naming or quoting any other American contemporary Christian leaders or biblical scholars?
- If they didn’t, why not?
- In this Spring LDS General Conference, did the Modern Apostles forge or press forward with any new spiritual thought, unveiling new revelatory insight to mysteries, or did they stress re-commitment to what is already known and established?
- I heard that “How Firm a Foundation” appeared in Conference. Where do I get the music link to that? I love it. When I tune into BYU-Idaho radio each Sunday, I can usually count on at least five of my favorites (the same ones) performed each week.
- Do LDS ever publicly share the stories behind these hymns?
- Do LDS have Good Friday services?
This is an incredible week. The excitement is mounting in the I-15 Corridor for beholding the omniscient King of Glory. He knew what the Jewish leaders would do. He knew what the Gentiles would do. He knew what his own disciples would do. He even knew all about the donkey and the colt. He knew.
And back then, He knew your name. He knew mine. And He knew all that we would do.
He is Sovereign Lord.
Here is my clothing, Lord. Sit on them. Take it all, Prince of Peace, who brought eternal peace to my sin-ravaged heart.