1. The JST and the Hebrew Bible by David – well, there you have it – literary criticism of LDS scripture. Do bishops allow teachers to share this during Sunday School class?
When I googled “reading the OT in 2010”, here are five of the ten entries that I saw on the opening google page of the world-wide web.
2. GMI Gospel Doctrine – Old Testament 1 by Doug
3. How to Study the OT by Jeff. Yes, you can spend a whole year in Isaiah. In part 5, Jeff takes a stab at what “plain and precious things” were lost. But I ask, “God’s Gospel lost?” It is inconceivable.
4. Why Reading the OT is so Difficult (already mentioned in earlier post)
5. New View Old Testament (websight) by Val Greenwood
And click here: two latest LDS commentaries on the OT for LDS in 2010.